NATIONAL TEA DAY COMPETITION WINNERS!
SHOW US HOW YOU DRINK YOUR TEA!
To celebrate the Queen's Birthday & National Tea Day we were giving you the chance to win a spectacular 'Gaia' Chocolate Sphere, a trio of Artisan Granola and 4 boxes of Tea!
There were 3 runner up prizes of Hand-crafted Chocolate Eggs and a box of Tea Samplers. To be in with a chance of winning we asked you to simply show us how you drink your tea!
Please click here to read our terms & conditions.
GAIL PORTER ANNOUNCES THE WINNERS
Watch Jasmine, founder of Jaitea, launch the competition.
"I wanted our first competition to be fun and also creative! I invite everyone to take part and show us how you drink your tea! I will also do my bit and do a daily photograph !"
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: DE KOTWARA LIMITED (company no. 12416499)] whose registered office is at 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of DE KOTWARA LIMITED and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Details of how to enter can be found at https://www.jaitea.com/national-tea-day-competition
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Further entries from the same person will not be counted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30 April 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
The entrant must be following @jaiteacompany on Facebook in order for their entry to be counted.
The entrant must upload a photograph taken by or on behalf of the entrant to the @jaiteacompany Facebook page wall and tag two friends. The photograph must relate to the theme of ‘Show us how you drink your tea’.
The photograph must not contain illegal, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or any other unsuitable material.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
First prize: Jaitea 'Gaia' Chocolate Sphere, 4 Boxes of Tea & a Trio of Granola's Gift Box.
3 Runner-up prizes of: Small chocolate egg and a Selection of Teas Samplers.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent judge appointed by the promoter.
14. The winners will be notified via Facebook on 1 May 2020. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner about when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.